This course is deigned to make you an expert in computerized accounting on QuickBooks. Mastering QuickBooks will allow you manage the complete accounting structure for any business. This presents several opportunities for you to work in almost any industry as an accountant. Furthermore, you can work as a freelancer by handling accounts for companies online.
8 hours of recorded videos.
What you will learn in this course
- Techniques for Manual Accounting and Computerized Accounting.
- Basics to Accounting Software.
- Complete QuickBooks expertise.
- Decide the category of your industry and the type of your organization.
- Customize your business according to your company requirements.
- Create an effective company profile.
- Learn the difference between single and double entry bookkeeping.
- Manage fiscal year data.
- Set tax percentages.
- Set product tax deductions.
- Perform forecasts and estimates.
- Make use of finance tracking.
- Manage financing timelines.
- Learn about setting up different accounts i.e Revenue, Income, Expense.
- Setup the Chart of Accounts.
- Manage and input data in accounts.
- Manage customer information.
- Fill customer orders and carry out customer tasks.
- Manage sales and read receipts.
- Set up vendor and customer information.
- Delete and close customer/vendor tasks.
- Record and manage purchases.
- Learn the different journal entries and how they are used.
- Understand debit and credit concepts.
- Company data security and restoration.
- Learn to work with banks associated with your business.
- Practical application from real company data.
- Analyze financial data and advanced reports.
Requirements for this course
- Experience in accounting is helpful but not necessary.
- This course is designed for a novice to an intermediate.
- Basic understanding of English and Urdu.
QuickBooks is one of the leading accounting software in the market. This course includes 8 hours of video content. This course is geared towards practical business applications for the software which is why it includes technical instruction as well as accounting fundamentals. Once completed, this course will guide you in becoming a QuickBooks professional allowing you to use your new skill for your own business or apply it in an office job.
What makes this course special?
After you have taken this course, you will be able to set up accounts for any business in a versatile way. You will be able to cater to the accounting needs of many different types of businesses and companies. This applies to your own business as well where you can control and manage the accounts for your operations. QuickBooks also has strong application in SMEs (Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises). eCademy’s QuickBooks course also teaches fundamentals of accounting techniques so that you learn application as well as theory.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to manage the accounts for their business.
- Anyone who wants to get a good office job using QuickBooks.
- Anyone who wants to earn by accounting online.
- Anyone who wants to apply their accounting knowledge for business running.