During your life you will come across hundreds of situations that will put your negotiation skills to the test. Whether buying a house or a car, deliberating contracts for your business, or reviewing your salary with your boss. Your success in these activities will be heavily dependent on your ability to negotiate. Take this negotiation course today and you'll learn to negotiate masterfully, giving yourself a great advantage in personal and financial success.
Negotiating is probably one of the most under-trained skills amongst business owners, entrepreneurs and sales teams. We don’t really know what the tactics of negotiation are, or how to counter the opponents. This course will take you through detailed negotiation tactics with examples and it will prepare you for the mindset you need to have to negotiate more profitable deals for your business, job and everyday life.
Business owners negotiate multiple situations every week whether it’s a situation with an employee or a contract with a client or vendor. This course will walk you through how to look at a negotiation from the beginning so that you’re in the proper frame of mind. Then you’ll learn how create a game plan for each negotiation that you enter. You’ll learn everything from getting your counterpart’s story and why that’s important to how to deal with issues like deadlock. You’ll know the rules for negotiating over the phone or through email.
Negotiation is a skill well worth mastering - by putting some simple techniques into practice you could save thousands, and this course will show you how.
What You Will Learn In This Course
· Positive Attitude
· Knowledge of the Negotiation Process
· An Understanding of People
· Grasp of the Subject
· Steps to Negotiate
· REPA technique to Negotiation
· T&T - Relate
· T&T - Explore
· T&T - Purpose
· T&T - Agree
· Focus on the Problem
· Turn Problem to Choice
· Turn Choice to Problem
· Limit the scope of the Problem
· Increase the scope of the Problem
· Take a Break
· State the other side's Case
· Search for Common Interest
· Seek Additional Input
· Focus on Areas of Agreement
· Concept and explanation
· Playing with different Cultures
· Key Differences
· Purpose of Negotiation
· Significance of time
· Personal Contact and Interaction
· Expression of emotions
· The use of Power and Prestige
· Use of Physical Space
· Position, Needs and Interest
· Other Player Lead
· Other side Preference
· Advantage of third party
· Tough Guy
· Indecisive Player
· Time Bomb
· Emotional Cripple
· Archive Bunker Imitator
· Critical Opponent
· Poor Host
Requirements For This Course
· You don't need to have any specific education in negotiation; however, you'll benefit from having negotiation experiences that you can look back on and draw comparisons with. You’ll be equipped with the confidence and negotiation skills during this course, so you simply need a willingness to learn, have some examples in mind of areas you'd like to negotiate over.
Who Is This Course For?
· Business owners, Sales Team, Employees, Employers and Entrepreneurs.
· People who want to negotiate better business deals for themselves and their counterparts.
· Those looking to get great prices both buying and selling
· People wanting to improve their confidence in negotiating, or hone existing skills
· Both beginners and experts - this course has lots of little-known techniques included
· Anyone wanting to benefit in their personal and professional life
This Course Includes